VS Launch Photos - First and Fast

Get Microsoft Silverlight

rated by 0 users
This post has 9 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
Points 550
CodeRyder Computer [co] Posted: 02-02-2006 2:47 PM

hey guys,

just came back from the VS Launch and i have uploaded some of the photos taken throughout the day, the rock concert is still happening i guess but i got back home so that i could share some pictures with the guys who didnt get an opportunity to participate :), i heard there were 600 members who rigistered and didnt get an invitation and the attendees were around 1200 :)

here is my blog

http://spaces.msn.com/CodeRyder

Enjoy !!

• | Post Points: 50
Top 150 Contributor
Cool Newbie
Points 4,640

thnx man...i downloaded all ur photos...

Nirmal Madhawa® nirmalmadhawa@gmail.com +94777644418 www.thenrml.wordpress.com
  • | Post Points: 30
Not Ranked
Points 550

No Problem, Smile [:)]

• | Post Points: 10
Top 10 Contributor
Insane Poster
Points 14,560

Thanks for the photoes.

Pasan's Blog
Top 25 Contributor
Forum Regular
Points 7,840

Awsome pics man...great to see another spaces user...bt b4 u manzi posted the pics...while the event was happening....and get this. he did it all the way from sweden...muhahahaha!!!!

Not Ranked
Points 550

Actually i would have taken better pictures if i gotta chance to go off my seat, i thought if i go front and start taking pictures i may disturb the audiance, thats why. If i new i would have taken my tripod too, so that i have some firm grounds, since i didnt use the tripod my photos are  bit shaky, i would have blogged direct from the Launch but i didnt carry my laptop Stick out tongue [:P]

i saw some other ppl taking pictures too, maybe they can also share with the community, Smile [:)]  

BTW: i had a plan to shift my blog to blogspot, but i thought of keeping it becoz of the advantages i get and with the new upgrade to the spaces 10.5, its far more better compared to others and also easy to use, 

Top 25 Contributor
Forum Regular
Points 7,840
my space...  http://spaces.msn.com/razorameen/   with pics and that ever so godly music, so turn on ur speakers...those who missed the event u'll could somewhat get a feel of the atmosphere of the launch was like.
Not Ranked
Points 550

hey razor,

i just checked out ur blog, the era's Ameno song along with the series of pics, its just like the re creation of the entire event using the still images :), good job man

• | Post Points: 50
Top 150 Contributor
Cool Newbie
Points 4,640
gr8 work man
ur webpg brings bak memories
Nirmal Madhawa® nirmalmadhawa@gmail.com +94777644418 www.thenrml.wordpress.com
Top 10 Contributor
Dating the forum
Points 38,110
YO! Razor,

nice work man ...
Cheers! Wela
Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS
This space is available for you to advertise. Please contact admin@dotnetforum.lk for more details on how to advertise on the .NET Forum.
Copyright © Sri Lanka .NET Forum. All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy